1.7K views

My rate went from .109 in Jan.to .15 in April to .20 in May & to .24 in June.

My bill was$342 in April, $450 in April and $742 in May! Switching to Reliant for .14 but they can't switch me until July 14th. My contract with Dynowatt says they offer competitive pricing but they are at least 5 cents above all the other companies. Dynowatt won't change the rate & only offered a payment plan.

There should be a law that they have to notify the customer for any rate increase but especially if it is going to double in 2 months & triple in 3 months!

PUC said there was nothing I could do!

Had an Experience with Dynowatt?

Comments

Schilde, Antwerpen, Belgium #26439

Ripoff Company...They're needed to be sued big time...

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia #21718

I am having a billing problem with Dynowatt.My bill last month was $585 dollars.

The bill I jut got today is $646 dollars. I'm a single mom so this hurts a lot. I have two more weeks until my switch to another provider takes effect and am stuck paying these high bills that I can't afford until it takes effect (or not pay and have it reported on my credit). I was a customer for a year with my variable rates always low at around .12 or .13 and low bills, never late, always paid on time.

The last two months my rate jumped to .22 and .24. Dynowatt refused to give the really low fixed rate they offer new customers when I called to complain (they were really rude too). They are not honoring their promise to always beat Reliant's rates which is what they promised me when I switched. So I'm leaving and I will never go back to those crooks.

I got no warning that my rate would over double and this should be illegal if it's not!I filed a complaint with the PUC, wrote the governor and news media.

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia #21683

I am having the same problem with Dynowatt.Their attittude is bend over with no vaseline.

My bill last month was $585 dollars. The bill I jut got today is $646 dollars. I'm a single mom so this hurts a lot. I have two more weeks until my switch to another provider takes effect.

It really angers me. I was a customer for a year with my variable rates always low at around .12 or .13 and low bills, never late, always paid on time. Dynowatt refused to give the really low fixed rate they offer new customers when I called to complain (they were really rude too). They are not honoring their promise to always beat Reliant's rates which is what they promised me when I switched.

So I'm leaving and I will never go back to those crooks.

I hope they go out of business from so many pissed off customers leaving.Count me in on a class action lawsuit!