Count me in as another Dynowatt sucker. Received my bill from last period -rate went from $.10 to $.189 - $703. Thought I was on a one year plan - was told it was 6 months. They applied that rate during one of the hottest heat waves in houston.

Customer Care ctr in Manila said no adjustments on bill - even offered to renew for one year - no deal.

Couple of suggestions: Switch bill to your spouse name - Reliant made transition the same bill.

My attorney says send them balance due based on contract date. Put full settlement on back of check.

Accent Energy is the parent company - beware. Have sent PUC and BBB in Houston and Dublin, Ohio letters of complaint. Do not expect any resolution. BBB actually has them rated as A+. Very suspect.

Stay away from Dynowatt and/or Accent energy. These folks are not ethical companies. Feel like I was dealing with third world country like Nigeria when dealing with these folks. Sad!.

I'm 62 and my wife and I have pretty much bought whatever we're going to buy, Am tempted to not pay the bill period! What are they going to do? Turn off my electricity - too late!

Comments

This! This is Bullshirt!

I received my bill for my 2 bedroom apartment and was fuggin SHOCKED that it was $620.00!!! For a 2 bedroom apartment. Then I saw that Dynowatt increased my rate over 100%. Never had a problem with them until now, and I have tried for 2 days to get someone on the phone, but what can I do.

If they cared about keeping their customers then they wouldn't have raised it so astronomically high. I have already switched and I WILL NOT pay a dime of this bill. They can't do anything, TXU is my REP now, and Dynowatt can't shut off my power, so they can just suck it. SUCK IT YOU WORTHLESS BILLING COMPANY, I hope everyone follows suit, switches and doesn't give Dynowatt a dime.

Lets show these REPs we won't sit back and take it up the exhaust pipe anymore! Lets crush Dynowatt like the caca-roach they are, and let Reliant and TXU watch and see what practices such as this will get you.

This! This is Bullshirt!

Dynowatt stuck it to us too! Went over 70% higher without warning.

They have aweful customer service. They would not credit my account. I told them to do the math. They would be able to keep my business for years to come or credit my bill 250 dollars out of the 600 for the month.

They said "NA". So I left and took others with me. Bad business practices.

They think short term. There loss.